Elise and Lee Whitworth are seasoned web professionals who have served dozens of clients throughout 15 years, including international companies, universities, nonprofits, solo artists, and more.
The 330+ projects they have managed or participated in include website projects, event productions, internet marketing, analysis and strategy, helpdesk set-up and guidelines, talent searches, and entertainment/film productions.
They have trained over 100 clients and staff throughout the years and have a network of specialists they can tap into for specialized one-time tasks such as server migration. To this day, many of these people continue to use the apps we introduced them to for their work, some of them having gone on to earn certificates.
Most importantly - they have used dozens of software and web apps throughout the years and are very familiar with the SAAS industry and API integrations. Software apps and content management systems they have used throughout the years and integrated with one another (to pass data back and forth) include the following:
- Adobe Suite: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, etc (15+ years)
- Google for Work (10 years)
- Expression Engine since it was originally pMachine (11+ years)
- Google Analytics & Adwords (10+ years)
- Wordpress (8 years)
- .... a few more, along with dozens of plugins to extend functionality