Setting timezone, dates, times, and repeat rules for events
In the guide below, learn how to apply settings for all kinds of events, times, and repeating rules.
- One day event, either all day or with a specific start and end time.
Workshops, online webinars, meetups, etc.
- Multiple day event with one admission for all days.
Retreats, boot-camps, conferences, training, travel package, etc
- Multiple day event with admission for individual days.
Expos, conferences, festivals, workshops, training, special package offer, etc.
- Recurring weekly, monthly or annual (exceptions may apply) on a date.
Monthly [topic] coffee chats, weekly play-dates, Twitter chats, meetups, demo events, on-boarding, etc
- An irregular event - has multiple dates and times.
Rare. A workshop series, research committee, scouting trips, etc.
- An event that happens weekly or bi-weekly on a specific day of week.
Weekly Wednesday Women's Date, Fridays & Donuts at Lion's Club, etc
- Multiple events within one major event, with different dates and times.A help topic of its own - click here to learn the trick for handling multiple events.