What are public event lists?
A public event list is a collection of events of interest to a community, a local area, or enthusiasts.
For example, a list for mountain bikers, theater goers, or entrepreneur networking.
There are no privacy restrictions - anyone can see the list or embed it.
More examples of use:
- a non-profit organization lists community events, it shows up on their website automatically.
- an artisan that sells at events has a “where to find us” event list on their website.
- a movie with no website links to a list of premieres and showings on their social media.
- an entertainment venue lists the events taking place at their location.
- local events that are accessible to the Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing.
The list owner can find and add events to their list(s) with a click of a button.